YOUR ROLE: DEVELOP AND ENHANCE AUTOMATION FOR OUR CLOUD GOVERNANCE SOLUTION
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making peoples’ lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
YOU WILL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE:
- Eager to improve: We look to grow continuously and be better individually and as a company today than we were yesterday. We want you to identify and implement ways we can improve the prioritization and management of internal and external inputs to our roadmap.
- Obsessed about customer success: We want to turn our customers into our biggest fans and realize everyone on our team has a role in making that happen. We want you to be focused on taking customer feedback and incorporating this into our development plans to ensure that customer satisfaction continues to grow.
- Impatient with the status quo: We strive to innovate where there is opportunity and share the results with our team and customers. We want you to make sure the new features in cloudtamer.io actually make cloud management activities simpler for our customers and to candidly share feedback with our integrated engineering team.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- Drive product vision and be responsible for the success of the product from ideation to delivery. This includes: initial concept, scope, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Interact with customers, partners, and prospects to define market requirements, and translate these into product requirements that the engineering team can deliver upon.
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues.
- Understand the company’s strategic and competitive position and deliver features that position the platform at the forefront of the industry.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Schedule, plan, communicate, and prioritize software releases.
- Maintain cohesion with internal teams, including engineers, designers, technical writers, and quality assurance.
- Maintain, prioritize, set expectations, and execute on the product roadmap and product backlog.
- Identify necessary metrics, analyses, and reports to measure the progress and effectiveness of features and the overall product.
- Collaborate with account management, delivery and support, marketing, and engineering to identify key differentiators in features and ensure the team is well versed on these.
- Have a deep understanding of where the product stands, where it is going, and how it works in order to support the Product Owner and Marketing, serving as the true “product expert”.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- 5+ years project management experience
- 5+ years experience managing product teams
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience supporting both federal and commercial customers
- Experience using Agile in a continuous delivery environment
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we'll be in touch shortly!