Ending the Spreadsheet Method of Cloud Governance
We recently partnered with AWS to host a webinar on how to go from manual to automated cloud governance.
Organizations typically run into a need for governance as cloud use grows and they start asking questions like:
- How do I determine the current state of all cloud users and control their access across my enterprise?
- How do I ensure adherence to IT budgets in a pay-per-use model?
- How do I ensure deployments and operations are compliant with relevant legal, regulatory, and contractual policies?
The old way of getting answers - expending labor hours, manually tracking cloud accounts and users via spreadsheets, and storing policies in binders - can't keep up with the pace of cloud adoption.
Cloud governance at scale requires automation
The governance@scale model that AWS highlighted in the webinar can help customers retire manual processes and replace labor with automation to:
- Provision and map accounts to your organization structure
- Enforce budget actions to prevent cost overruns
- Deploy accounts consistent with policies such as NIST and HIPAA
The cloudtamer.io solution can help you achieve cloud governance@scale across account management, budget enforcement, and compliance automation.
Start retiring your spreadsheets
To learn more best practices - and retire your spreadsheets - watch the replay of Retire the Spreadsheet and Accelerate Adoption with Automated Cloud Governance.
Marianna is the cloudtamer.io Product Marketing Manager.