Account Executive – Central Region
Headquartered outside of Washington DC, cloudtamer.io is a leading cloud governance solution supporting Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and GCP across the Commercial and Government regions. cloudtamer.io is trusted worldwide for making customers’ journey to the cloud progress more efficiently, securely, and transparently. If you’re a proven seller with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team as we transform the global cloud governance market. Join us on our journey and move forward with us, build your success, and grow your career!
The role of the Account Executive is to be a trusted advisor to our customers, offering end-to-end solutions addressing multi-cloud governance challenges in the enterprise. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Account Executive will be responsible for achieving their annual target through proactive prospecting of new customers within the assigned territory as well as strong account management of the existing customer base. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background to drive customer engagement and interact at the executive level, as well as a technical background to easily interact with cloud operations teams at a high level. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, platform, and technical requirements, and the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Serve as a key member of the cloudtamer.io sales team in helping to drive overall market and technical strategy – contribute to strategies, program development, investments, channel development and other important efforts to make cloudtamer.io the best fit for our customers’ needs.
- Identify and engage private/public sector accounts, using a solution-selling approach.
- Maintain an accurate and robust pipeline.
- Perform the full range of sales activities from demand generation campaigns to pipeline management by engaging with customers, cloudtamer.io internal resources (Professional Services, Solution architects, Marketing, etc.), and cloudtamer.io partners.
- Maximize and leverage the use of Salesforce.com and other internal cloudtamer.io systems.
- Be a thought leader and an executive relationship builder.
- Set a strategic sales plan for your target markets in-line with the cloudtamer.io direction and goals.
- Identify specific prospects/partners/channels to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case.
- Work closely with the customer to ensure they are maximizing the use of platform, ensuring availability of technical resources when required, and documenting wins in use cases and case studies.
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and solutions to roadblocks to closing new customers.
- Leverage your knowledge of cloud computing and enterprise integration with major vendors to assist customers in moving forward with accelerating cloud adoption.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 4-7 years experience in the commercial enterprise
- 4-7 years in enterprise technology sales and/or management consulting
- Working knowledge of cloud computing in Azure, AWS, and/or GCP
- Experience selling and delivering consulting/professional services/support
- Track record for exceeding quota over a 4-year period
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Our ideal candidate will reside in IL, IN, IA, WI or MI
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE)
- Possess partner/business development, and/or program management experience with a focus on highly regulated markets like Healthcare and Financial Services.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation. If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making peoples’ lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.