Azure DevOps Engineer
Do you believe that once you do something twice it should just be automated? Are you passionate about the cloud, and think Azure is changing the world? Looking to take your knowledge and experience with Azure and leverage it to make cloud users’ lives easier? You’re the person we’re looking for as our Azure DevOps engineer!
cloudtamer.io is looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to support our innovative, multi-cloud governance solution. The Azure DevOps engineer will contribute to our offering for Azure with expertise in deploying infrastructure, managing identity and access management, and building guardrails to provide an “Easy” button for security and compliance in Azure. In addition, the Azure DevOps Engineer will contribute to internal tooling, CI/CD, and automation, and will help with cloudtamer.io’s internal DevOps needs, from writing automation to integrations between services.
- Develop automation for internal customers and team use.
- Innovate using infrastructure-as-code tools like Azure Resource Manager to deploy on Azure.
- Maintain and improve the infrastructure that supports cloudtamer.io.
- Develop and maintain Azure Policies and Roles to enforce least privilege.
- Maintain the connectivity between cloud and corporate infrastructure.
- Assist support engineers with technical challenges encountered via help desk tickets.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 3 – 5 years (mid-level) experience writing infrastructure as code and Policies/Roles for Azure.
- Experience developing automated processes using modern CI/CD platforms.
- Experience building solutions for cross-platform automation (Linux, MacOS, Windows).
- Experience working with Swagger and REST.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
- Familiarity with Agile.
- Experience writing Bash, Go, or Python code.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- Microsoft Azure Certified DevOps Engineer certification.
- Experience with GitLab.
- Experience achieving compliance and regulatory requirements when operating in Azure.
- Experience with container-based technologies like Docker.
- Experience with AWS or GCP.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependents’ premium for medical, dental and vision!
- 3% of direct compensation contribution to your 401(k) (no match required).
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making people’s lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.