Cloud Solutions Architect
Do you enjoy challenging, fast-paced environments that mix your technical and people skills as you work directly with prospective, new, and existing customers to help them see the value of the cloudtamer.io platform? Are you passionate about cloud and how it’s disrupting the industry? Looking to take your knowledge and experience and leverage it to make other cloud consumer’s lives easier? Then you’re the person we’re looking for as our Cloud Solutions Architect!
cloudtamer.io is looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect to support customer engagements by providing product and cloud expertise to foster cloudtamer.io adoption and build fans. The Cloud Solutions Architect is part of the highly technical arm of the Delivery & Support team, focused on providing technical direction, solutions, and solving challenges on customer engagements by understanding the ins and outs of our platform, along with the customer’s overall cloud environment. In addition to providing direction, the Cloud Solutions Architect will help to define and implement technical solutions, integrating other tools and products to help customers build an environment that makes it even easier to operate in the cloud.
- Support Solutions Delivery Managers as the technical liaison to help build, shape, and support customer evaluation and onboarding engagements.
- Design and articulate how cloudtamer.io can fit into the overall enterprise architecture, often understanding and helping to define network routing, security and compliance configuration, and identity management solutions to work with our platform.
- Collaborate with cloudtamer.io Delivery & Support, DevOps Engineering, and our core software development team on strategies and plans to help exceed our customer expectations!
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 5+ years (senior-level) experience writing infrastructure as code.
- Experience interacting with customers and leading design sessions to whiteboard and resolve issues.
- Proven history of outstanding customer service — customer obsession is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure your team members and the customer are aware of your day-to-day success, challenges, and blockers.
- Experience building solutions for cross-platform automation (Linux, MacOS, Windows).
- Experience working with hardened Linux operating system images on CentOS, RHEL 7, and Ubuntu.
- Experience architecting, deploying, optimizing, and maintaining solutions in AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience working with enterprise-scale infrastructure, including understanding the ins and outs of a corporate network, authentication, backup policy, and other similar technologies.
- Experience integrating solutions with third-party APIs, scripts, connectors, and plug-ins.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab.
- Experience writing Bash, Go, or Python code to automate processes or workflows.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional.
- Other certification(s) from major cloud provider(s) such as Azure or GCP.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Experience achieving compliance and regulatory requirements and security audit experience.
- Experience using CI/CD and issue tracking tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, and/or Ansible.
- Experience with container-based technologies like Docker.
- Experience helping to optimize costs within a public cloud provider.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- 3% of direct compensation contribution to your 401(k) (no match required).
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making people’s lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.