Cloud Solutions Architect
Do you enjoy challenging, fast-paced environments where you can mix your technical and soft skills? Do you want to work directly with one of the largest public sector organizations using the cloud, but get the culture and perks of a cool startup? Are you passionate about the cloud and think it is changing the world? Looking to take your knowledge and experience and leverage it to make the lives of cloud users easier? You’re the person we’re looking for as our Cloud Solutions Architect!
cloudtamer.io is looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect to support a customer engagement by providing product and cloud expertise to foster cloudtamer.io adoption and build fans. The Cloud Solutions Architect will contribute to this customer engagement by understanding where the customer stands in their adoption of the Cloud and where they want to go, and demonstrating how cloudtamer.io can facilitate that journey. In addition to providing direction, the Cloud Solutions Architect will help to define and implement technical solutions, and integrate other tools and products to help customers build an environment that makes it easy to operate in the cloud.
- Manage customer stakeholders’ expectations by communicating plans and progress regularly and effectively.
- Engage with customers and customer teams to understand challenges, collaborate on solutions, and navigate through uncertain or unclear direction toward a rock-solid solution with clear expectations and a plan forward.
- Actively participate in the Scrum process, ensuring that our work gets completed efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate with cloudtamer.io Delivery & Support, DevOps Engineering, and our core software development team on strategies and plans to help exceed our customer expectations!
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 5+ years experience writing infrastructure as code and Policies/Roles.
- Experience interacting with customers and leading design sessions to whiteboard, pose solutions, and troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Proven history of outstanding customer service — customer obsession is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ensuring your team members and the customer are aware of your day-to-day success, challenges, and blockers.
- Experience building solutions for cross-platform automation (Linux, MacOS, Windows).
- Experience architecting, deploying, optimizing, and maintaining solutions in AWS.
- Experience working with enterprise scale infrastructure, including understanding the ins and outs of a corporate network, authentication, backup policy, and other similar technologies.
- Experience integrating solutions with third-party APIs, scripts, connectors, and plug-ins.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab.
- Experience writing Bash, Go, or Python code to automate processes or workflows.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional.
- Other certification(s) from major cloud provider(s) such as Azure or GCP.
- Experience achieving compliance and regulatory requirements and security audit experience.
- Experience using Atlassian tools, such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with federal government customers and clientele.
- Experience with container-based technologies like Docker.
- Experience helping to optimize costs within a public cloud provider.
- Experience with Linux and the Linux command line.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making peoples’ lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!