Customer Success Engineer
YOUR ROLE: USE YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS TO NURTURE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENTS AND SUCCESSFULLY INTEGRATE CLOUDTAMER.IO WITH CUSTOMERS
Play a critical role in ensuring that our customers are successfully using cloudtamer.io to improve the management of their cloud presence. You will be part of everyday interaction with the customer as the “go-to” cloudtamer.io product expert. The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) will be a key partner helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in cloudtamer.io.
YOU WILL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE:
- Passionate about implementing: You are someone who can confidently learn our product and lead implementations, system configuration, testing, and training with the customer as needed.
- Eager to improve: We look to grow continuously and be better individually and as a company today than we were yesterday. We want you to identify and implement ways we can streamline onboarding customers and help them better understand and utilize our product’s full capabilities.
- Obsessed about customer success: We want to turn our customers into our biggest fans and realize everyone on our team has a role in making that happen. As the front line to our customers, we want you to provide superior service to enable our customers to fall in love with not just our product but our entire team. Ultimately you will be able to take your customer learnings and bring them inhouse for internal initiatives to build efficiencies, harness team knowledge, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Love people interaction: We are looking for a customer-facing engineer (virtually and in-person at times) who loves talking to customers, understanding and dissecting their needs, and solving difficult problems they may have. Some customers may be a challenge to work with, but you thrive when faced with these difficult situations in a calm and cordial manner.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 3+ years of experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, start-up companies, or Public Sector organizations.
- 2+ years of systems/infrastructure engineering experience designing and implementing systems (ideally in cloud environments).
- Experience working with cloud service providers such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience orchestrating overall relationships with assigned customers, which will include: growing adoption, and ensuring retention and overall customer satisfaction.
- Experience supporting projects with central authentication mechanisms such as SAML, Active Directory, and LDAP.
- Experience supporting certification, accreditation, and security testing requirements for federal government environments.
- Experience building and abiding by short-term agile delivery schedules using tools such as JIRA, GitLab, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a multi-tasking environment; can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer service and support skills.
- Excellent phone manner.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other technical area of study.
- Up to 25% travel required to support customers.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!