LOCATION: Remote, In-Office or Hybrid
Headquartered outside of Washington DC, cloudtamer.io is a fast-growing, early-stage startup that develops the leading cloud governance solution supporting Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. cloudtamer.io is trusted for making customers’ journey to the cloud more efficient, secure, and transparent. If you’re passionate about integrating systems to build powerful automations that makes everyone’s job easier, you’d be a great addition to our DevOps team!
The DevOps Engineer has broad responsibility across all DevOps areas of ownership. Our DevOps Engineer will be able to manage multiple competing priorities and learn new skills quickly.
- Work with the DevOps team to build robust and modern tools, middleware, and applications to be consumed by cloudtamer.io customers.
- Interface with internal and external customers to gather requirements, scope work, and deliver solutions to meet customer needs.
- Develop modern, robust, and efficient platform architectures for the core cloudtamer.io application and official modules.
- Develop automated processes to optimize operations within cloudtamer.io and for customers.
- Work in both virtualized and cloud environments across technologies such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Work with Agile frameworks including Kanban and Scrum.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 3-8 years of experience in a DevOps or System Administration role.
- 2 years of hands-on experience with at least one of the cloud providers (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud).
- Experience with SDLC, Git VCS, and CI/CD systems.
- Experience developing automation using Python, Bash, or other similar languages.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- Experience working with the Go programming language.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (IaC) or configuration management (CM) such as Salt, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, ARM templates, etc.
- Experience with containerization technologies and services such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Fargate, etc.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
- cloudtamer.io is a remote-first company. We offer a 100% remote work schedule (US only) as well as an in-office or hybrid schedule if you are local to the DC-Maryland-Virginia area.
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental, and vision!
- 3% of direct compensation contribution to your 401(k) (no match required).
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly engagements to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making people’s lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!