YOUR ROLE: DEVELOP AND ENHANCE AUTOMATION FOR OUR CLOUD GOVERNANCE SOLUTION
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making peoples’ lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
YOU WILL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE:
- Eager to improve: We look to grow continuously and be better individually and as a company today than we were yesterday. We want you to identify and implement ways we can improve our automation processes and the efficiency of our team.
- Obsessed about customer success: We want to turn our customers into our biggest fans and realize everyone on our team has a role in making that happen. We want you to be focused on creating and delivery high-quality DevOps deliverables to ensure that customer satisfaction continues to grow.
- Impatient with the status quo: We strive to innovate where there is opportunity and share the results with our team and customers. We want you to apply your experience administrating, debugging, and maintaining various infrastructure environments to help make cloud management activities simpler for our customers.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- Experience developing automated processes using modern CI/CD platforms.
- Experience working in both virtualized and cloud environments across technologies such as AWS, Azure, and VMWare.
- Experience interacting with customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks including Scrum.
- Detail oriented and able to build effective and impactful solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- Experience building solutions for cross-platform automation (Linux, MacOS, Windows).
- Experience building and deploying solutions using AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, or Terraform.
- Experience writing Bash, Go, or Python.
- Experience testing applications using container-based technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to review and analyze requirements to develop and document production-ready solutions.
- Experience working with Swagger and REST.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other technical area of study.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!