Do you believe that once you do something twice it should just be automated? Are you passionate about the cloud and think it is changing the world? Looking to take your knowledge and experience and leverage it to make life easier for other cloud users? You’re the person we’re looking for as our DevOps Engineer!
cloudtamer.io is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to support our innovative, multi-cloud governance solution. The DevOps engineer will contribute to our offering with expertise in deploying infrastructure, managing identity and access management, and building guardrails to provide an “Easy” button for security and compliance across cloud service providers. In addition, the DevOps Engineer will contribute to internal tooling, CI/CD, and automation, and will help with cloudtamer.io’s internal DevOps needs, from writing automation to integrations between services.
- Develop automation for internal customers and teams use.
- Innovate using infrastructure-as-code and other means of automation.
- Maintain and improve the infrastructure that supports cloudtamer.io.
- Support the Delivery and Support team with technical expertise during customer engagements.
- Develop and maintain resources for customers to apply governance to their cloud environments.
- Maintain the connectivity between cloud and corporate infrastructure.
- Assist support engineers with technical challenges encountered via help desk tickets.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 4 – 7 years experience writing infrastructure as code and Policies/Roles.
- Experience developing automated processes using modern CI/CD platforms.
- Experience building solutions for cross-platform automation (Linux, MacOS, Windows).
- Experience architecting, deploying, and maintaining solutions in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience working with Swagger and REST.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Experience writing Bash, Go, or Python code.
- Experience interacting with customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- Certification(s) from major cloud service provider(s): AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience with GitLab.
- Experience achieving compliance and regulatory requirements, and security audit experience.
- Experience with container-based technologies like Docker.
- Experience with Linux and the Linux command line.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making peoples’ lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!