YOUR ROLE: STRATEGIZE AND EXECUTE DIGITAL MARKETING EFFORTS THAT ENGAGE, INFORM, AND MOTIVATE.
YOU WILL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE:
- Eager to improve: We look to grow continuously and be better individually and as a company today than we were yesterday. We are looking for an agile, data-driven growth expert to expand our digital marketing presence.
- Obsessed about customer success: We want to turn our customers into our biggest fans and realize everyone on our team has a role in making that happen. We want you to woo prospective customers with meaningful campaigns that highlight our brand and capabilities.
- Impatient with the status quo: We strive to innovate where there is opportunity and share the results with our team and customers. We want you to apply your growth marketing expertise today and stay on top of ways to grow your abilities to remain current in the marketing field.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, and display advertising campaigns.
- Analyze our current tactics and channels, and create and execute demand generation campaigns. You will help determine our growth marketing strategy AND execute this strategy.
- Act as the owner of our website performance, measuring and driving website traffic to acquire leads.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to align on lead qualification and the marketing-to-sales handoff.
- Influence and help deliver our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Propose and execute digital efforts in advance and after tradeshows.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Work with marketing, sales, and product teams to propose new content topics.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- BS degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and PPC campaign efforts, ideally in the B2B space.
- Experience optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, LinkedIn, and Facebook campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with experience identifying opportunities for improvement based on the data.
- Experience with list management, database segmentation, and email delivery (and anti-SPAM implications.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, or similar).
- Familiarity with CMS platforms such as WordPress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.*
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!
*A cover letter is required for this position.