Full Stack Engineer
LOCATION: Remote, In-Office or Hybrid
Headquartered outside of Washington DC, cloudtamer.io is a fast-growing, early-stage startup that develops the leading cloud governance solution supporting Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. cloudtamer.io is trusted for making customers’ journey to the cloud more efficient, secure, and transparent. If you love solving challenging problems with solid code, you’d be a great addition to the team!
Our Full Stack Engineer will be adept at working on every facet of the cloudtamer.io application – from the data storage layer to the user interface. You’ll develop on loosely defined requirements, provide technical guidance to peers, and advance the product from a technology perspective.
- Contribute to the feature development for our cloudtamer.io product.
- Integrate and build APIs and microservices using Go and Swagger.
- Build front-end components using Angular with TypeScript.
- Contribute to architecture and system design discussions.
- Write endpoint unit tests to keep our product stable.
- Develop and work in cloud environments across platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Perform code reviews for team members to promote high code quality in our product.
- May occasionally need to provide level 3 technical support for customers.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 3-6 years of experience building web applications.
- Proficiency with a front-end framework like Angular, Vue, or React.
- Proficiency with a back-end web language like Go, Java, Ruby, or Python.
- Familiarity with relational database technology such as MySQL.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- Experience with Angular 2+.
- Experience with Go.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
- cloudtamer.io is a remote-first company. We offer a 100% remote work schedule (US only) as well as an in-office or hybrid schedule if you are local to the DC-Maryland-Virginia area.
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- 3% of direct compensation contribution to your 401(k) (no match required).
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly engagements to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making peoples’ lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!