Do you like breaking things? Are you passionate about finding bugs and providing customers with the best possible product through testing and tinkering? Are you incredibly detail-oriented with clear communication skills? Do you want to work with the latest technologies on an amazing and supportive team? If so, then we want you to be our next Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer!
Test our cloud governance solution as a whole through writing automated tests while also utilizing manual tests efforts to fill in any testing gaps.
- Scripting e2e tests for both existing and new features in cloudtamer.io.
- Performing manual testing of new features and bug fixes.
- Maintaining test documentation for transparency.
- Running regressions and using the results to maintain the integrity of the automation scripts and the application.
- Communicating with the development team on bugs found during manual and automated testing.
- Debugging automated tests and increasing the efficiency of those tests.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- Overall junior- to mid-level experience with QA automation.
- Experience writing automated tests for web applications and web services.
- Ability to review and analyze requirements to develop test scenarios and comprehensive test plans.
- Ability to clearly document and develop test procedures.
- Experience with tools similar to Selenium, Protractor, and Cypress.
- Experience working with an issue tracking tool ( Jira, RedMine, GitLab, GitHub ).
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience working with and testing API endpoints.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks including Scrum.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- A good understanding of the SDLC.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- Experience deploying automated tests using modern CI/CD platforms (GitLab, Jenkins ).
- Experience working with Swagger and REST.
- Experience working in both virtualized and cloud environments across technologies such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience testing applications using container-based technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other technical area of study.
- Experience with 508 Compliance Testing.
- Experience with object-oriented programming language (OOP).
- Experience using Bash to automate processes.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- 3% of direct compensation contribution to your 401(k) (no match required).
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making people’s lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!