Senior Account Executive
Headquartered outside of Washington DC, cloudtamer.io is a fast-growing, early-stage startup that develops the leading cloud governance solution supporting Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. cloudtamer.io is trusted for making customers’ journey to the cloud more efficient, secure, and transparent. If you’re a proven sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team and execute a sales strategy to continue growing our presence in the cloud management tools market. Join us on our journey, build your success, and grow your career!
As a cloudtamer.io Senior Account Executive focused on commercial enterprises, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to help customers realize the promise of migrating to the cloud by defining a multi-cloud governance strategy. Your broad responsibilities will include developing and managing a growing book of business for private sector organizations. You will drive business and technical relationships and close business at a rapid rate by helping to define and identify key opportunities, markets, contract vehicles, and solutions. You will establish deep business and technical relationships through your knowledge of the customer’s mission and environment. You will have day-to-day interactions with the CXO/Director-level customers in the top strategic customer accounts. You will assist customers in using the cloudtamer.io platform to enable a safe, secure, and well-managed cloud environment where business transformation goals can be realized.
- Lead strategy and execution to identify and capture key commercial prospects.
- Lead and deliver product demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Build and develop sales channel partners to identify new leads and close opportunities.
- Work with Marketing to identify and support activities (advertising, events, etc.) that yield the best ROI to grow brand awareness and product license sales.
- Work with Design and Engineering to provide feedback on product features and future platform needs.
- Work with Delivery and Support to successfully renew license, support, and professional services for existing customers.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in enterprise B2B commercial software sales closing 6-figure deals.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods with demonstrated experience tailoring these to buyer personas.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing in Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud.
- Track record of exceeding quota over a 4-year period.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools to track sales tasks and pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- Possess partner/business development and/or program management experience with a focus on highly regulated markets like Healthcare and Financial Services.
- Prior experience working within a rapid growth startup environment.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental, and vision!
- 3% of direct compensation contribution to your 401(k) (no match required).
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making people’s lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!