Senior Solutions Delivery Manager
Do you long to work on a team dedicated to the delivery of innovative software? Does customer satisfaction keep you up at night? Are you interested in helping the next startup evolve the cloud software space? If these questions check some boxes and you’re ready to take the plunge, cloudtamer.io wants to hear from you.
The Sr. Solutions Delivery Manager plays a critical role in ensuring that cloudtamer.io’s current and future customers successfully test, evaluate, and implement the cloudtamer.io platform to execute their organizational cloud governance strategy. You will lead the technical delivery of both guided evaluations and platform onboardings which include:
- Customizing and delivering cloudtamer.io platform demonstrations.
- Identifying customers’ requirements and critical success factors.
- Installing and configuring the cloudtamer.io platform for both customer evaluations and production AWS and Azure environments.
- Establishing and executing a baseline cloud governance strategy focused around account management, security and compliance automation, and cost management and enforcements.
- Identifying opportunities for horizontal integration across the customer enterprise and existing investments in enterprise toolsets.
As a Sr. Solutions Delivery Manager, you will own the customer success journey – helping to turn our customers into fans. As the dedicated technical contact for customer accounts, you will be the primary point of contact for premium support customers delivering proactive services, such as quarterly health checks, professional services engagements, and cloud adoption strategy sessions.
As the technical voice of the customer, you will interface with the cloudtamer.io engineering and product management teams to prioritize new features and to help shape the future of the cloudtamer.io application.
- Conducting platform demonstrations and technical deep dives.
- Leading and managing guided evaluations with customers
- Installing and configuring the platform within AWS or Azure environments.
- Designing a repeatable process for onboarding end users into the platform within the customer environment.
- Ensuring that success criteria are being evaluated and satisfied throughout the evaluation period.
- Installing and configuring production environments, leading technical and non-technical trainings, and integrating cloudtamer.io within the customers’ enterprise architecture.
- Owning the customer journey, including providing self-service tools to customers and handling support escalations.
- Representing customer feedback and requests in the product engineering and design process, helping to shape the product roadmap and feature set.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 7+ years enterprise IT application and integration experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale solutions, preferably on a leading cloud provider such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience working in both virtualized and cloud environments across technologies such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of one or more cloud service providers.
- Experience supporting projects with central authentication mechanisms such as SAML, Active Directory, or LDAP, with a focus on role-based access control.
- Understanding of security and compliance regimes, such as HIPAA, FedRAMP, PCI, and CIS, including the accreditation and certification process for commercial and federal customers.
- Experience supporting network architectures in enterprise environments.
- Experience developing and delivering product training to customers.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Obsess over customer service and support satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other technical area of study.
- Up to 25% travel required to support customers, predominantly in the DC metropolitan area.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- AWS and/or Azure, GCP technical certification.
- Previous experience in a pre- or post-sales delivery or consulting role at a product company.
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, Salt, CloudFormation, or Puppet.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience using scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell.
- Comfort within the Linux command line running basic troubleshooting commands.
- Experience integrating REST APIs.
At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on making peoples’ lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary cloudtamer.io cloud governance solution.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!